Saturday, March 12, 2011

Let's Match

I never, ever make the boys wear matching outfits, but yesterday I just couldn't resist. Most people don't know this about me, but I have a huge obsession with Gingham (especially Buffalo Check Gingham), stripes, polka dots and toile. I always have loved these prints and patterns and always will. Given my deep love for gingham I had to do it. They boys had fun matching for the day and one lady at the mall actually asked me if they were twins...uh, seriously? She was the perfume lady, and after she made that comment I understood why she was the perfume lady.

2 comments:

Mrs. Seal said...

LOL about the perfume lady!

p.s. the word verfication is calkdo...hmmmm

Justin Christensen and Leka Taukivuea-Christensen said...

Love the matching outfit..And haha about the perfume lady really twins??Leilani and Brylney get asked all the time if they are twins as well..When i tell them theres a two year differenance people look at me odd..