Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I love my Mexico Home











We just got back from our first official vacation with Carter. We spent 8 days in the Riviera Maya which is about an hour south of Cancun. It was not our typical busy vacation, but we got a lot of sun time and a lot of Carter time which is exactly what we wanted.

We stayed at Dreams Puerto Aventuras and our room had a great view of the Ocean and the pool. Besides the pool and the beach, Carter's favorite thing was our deck. I think he would have slept out there if we would have allowed it. Our days consisted of a nice big breakfast followed by 6 hours at the pool and beach which was exhausting, but very nice. The resort was very nice with a few different restuarants so we were able to eat something different every night and Carter even decided that he would try some sushi....and he liked it. But we will see what happens next time we got out to eat Sushi, it could have just been a one time thing!

All in all we had a great time and miss our Mexico home already!

2 comments:

All Things Cashen! said...

Hi Heather & Brent. Glad to hear that you had a great time. I love the pictures. I'm jealous! Dan and I haven't been to Mexico a year and we miss it. I love being able to see pictures of your family and seeing first hand what your dad relays. Love ya, Karla Rae

Janice said...

What great pictures.....Carter you look like you are having so much fun.....I would love to go there someday.....